In the picture you can see the Eucerin advertising package that includes the bestselling Eucerin products in recent years.
In the next three articles I write about my impressions of the three products that I bought in the Eucerin advertising package:
- Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Day Cream
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 micellar fluid
- Eucerin hyaluronic filler concentrate
In this article, I’ll talk about the DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 cleansing fluid with micellar technology I can warmly recommend for facial cleansing and skin care.
It is perfect for skin cleansing as well as for preparing to apply other skin care products afterwards.
It is suitable for all skin types and also tested for sensitive skin and the price is absolutely OK.
What do I say about Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 cleaning fluid with micelle technology?
The basic requirement for a clean and prepared skin is the right cleaning fluid. I found the perfect solution for me with Eurering DermatoCLEAN.
Eucerin Dermato Clean 3 in 1 is either sold separately in a 200 ml plastic bottle or as shown on the picture as part of the Eucerin promotional package.
What I really like is that Eucerin Dermato Clean is extremely skin-friendly. It contains no artificial colors, perfumes or parabens (Parabens are a group of chemicals that are used as a preservative in cosmetic products and sometimes even in foods). Also they do not use alcohol, which can easily dry out the skin.
I have found that my skin stays soft and moist after the daily use. Not only do I use it to remove impurities, but also remove make-up. Especially here is the effectiveness of the product. I am not sure if you could remove waterproof mascara, but I could always remove my make-up without any problems and with care.
How to use it?
The cleaning solution can be used both in the evening and in the morning:
- Apply to a swab and gently cleanse the eyes, face, neck and décolleté.
- Repeat the process until the swab is clean.
- After cleaning, apply a suitable care product.
Use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleaning Liquid, …
- if you are looking for a very compatible cleaning solution.
- if you have normal and combined or dry and sensitive skin. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN has been tested due to the manufacturer information for sensitive skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- if you want to prepare your skin for applying other care products.
What does Eucerin say about DermatoCLEAN Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 cleaning fluid with micelle technology?
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 micelle cleaning fluid is a refreshing cleanser that:
- water-soluble make-up on the face and eyes completely removed;
- makes the skin breathe better;
- quick and easy to use;
- has been testend on sensitive skin and eyes and has been shown to be compatible.
The fluid contains an innovative ingredient combination:
- APG: an effective, yet especially mild cleaning complex.
- Gluco-Glycerol: a natural moisturizer.
- Hyaluron acid: a nourishing ingredient with high moisture binding capacity.
- Eyes and skin are noticeably clean and calm.
- The skin is much softer and smoother.
- The skin is better prepared for regeneration.
THE MAIN RESULTS
- The skin can breathe. The oxygen uptake improves significantly.
- The skin moisture improves. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 micelle cleaning fluid does not dry out the skin. After a week of regular use, the skin moisture increases significantly.
- Tested on sensitive skin and on the eyes. The fluid is proven to be suitable for sensitive skin, including the sensitive eye area. It is also suitable for contact lens wearers.