For those who loves to experiment and try something new in the article below you can read an excellent recipe that is a mix of Serbian and Italian cuisine. For the preparation of this meal, you don’t need a lot of ingredients, just a little patience and in 30 minutes you will have a wonderful meal in front of you, which will quickly disappear from the plate. Maybe at first you will think that these ingredients don’t promise much, but the magic that the ajvar adds to this meal makes it divine.
1. Add 70 g butter to the warmed pot, and let the butter melt. Pour about 600 ml of water in the deeper pan, add some salt and a little oil, and leave it on the stove until the water rinses, after which you will add 250 g of macaroni and leave to boil about 15 min.
2. When the butter is completely melted, add 400 grams of champignons that you have previously cleaned and cut into small pieces.
3.In the beginning mushrooms will let water, so it is necessary to wait for it to evaporate and then we can move to the next step.
4. When the water is completely evaporated, roast mushrooms for 3 minutes in the hot butter until it has a mild golden color. Then add 200 ml. Neutral sour cream.
5. When you add the sour cream and stir, add 3 supe spoon of ajvar, my recommendation is to be a homemade ajvar, made from roasted peppers, because this gives a special taste to this meal.
6. After adding the ajvar and waiting for a few minutes, add 100g of Gorgonzola cheese. If you aren’t a fan of this cheese and you feel that its taste is too strong as a good substitute, you can use any other processed cheese that is found at your fingertips.
7. When you add almost all of the ingredients, you only need to add more pepper and salt by taste and leave a meal to cook for 5 minutes in order to all the ingredients get together and the meal gets the necessary density.
8. After you have prepared the paste, you need to add previously prepared macaroni and stir well.
9. The meal is ready to serve, I hope you enjoyed in preparation of this meal and that you will continue to follow our blog in the future, which will bring you many new and interesting recipes.